I’m so honored to announce that I’ll be spending nine months, beginning in September, at Princeton University at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI). Eight scholars from around the world were selected to participate in this prestigious fellowship. We will work to create a roadmap for future research into brain activity during spiritual experiences. What a great adventure this will be – I’m also going to try to blog and tweet my experience throughout the fellowship.
- Accentuate the Positive to Reduce Risk of Chronic Disease
- APA Voices Opposition to Senate Better Care Reconciliation Act
- APA Refocuses Pilot Program Aimed At Curtailing Unauthorized Publication Of Journal Articles
- Dan D. Rogers Elementary School Wins Golden Psi Award
- Heads of Major Mental Health Associations Urge Senate to Reject Flawed American Health Care Act
- Mind Changing Can Be Risky
- American Psychological Association Appoints George Kowal as Senior Director, Sales and Customer Support
- APA Style CENTRAL
- Charismatic Leaders: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- APA Urges Senate to Start Over on Health Care