I’m so honored to announce that I’ll be spending nine months, beginning in September, at Princeton University at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI). Eight scholars from around the world were selected to participate in this prestigious fellowship. We will work to create a roadmap for future research into brain activity during spiritual experiences. What a great adventure this will be – I’m also going to try to blog and tweet my experience throughout the fellowship.
- APA Reaction to Settlement of Torture Case Against Psychologists Mitchell, Jessen
- David Nygren Senior Director, Marketing and Branding, For APA Publishing
- Secret to Happiness May Include More Unpleasant Emotions
- So Lonely I Could Die
- Can Discrimination Contribute to Feelings of Radicalization?
- Understanding How Persuasion Works Can Make Consumers More Savvy
- New Mindfulness Method Helps Coaches, Athletes Score
- Older Adults With HIV: An Overlooked Population?
- Age of First Exposure to Pornography Shapes Men's Attitudes Toward Women
- Fat Shaming in the Doctor's Office Can Be Mentally and Physically Harmful